NAUI Replacement Card Frequently Asked Questions

Replacement Card FAQ

I lost my c-card, how do I get a replacement?
Please fill out and return the certification replacement form. Be sure to include any documentation you may have (i.e. - wall certificate, photocopy of your card, instructor signed training dive logs, temporary card). If this information is not available, fill out the form with as much information as possible so we may research it. Please note: Submitting a request for a replacement card does not guarantee that you will receive one.
Can I order a replacement card over the phone or online?
We cannot process requests for replacements over the phone. If you were certified recently, you may be able to order your replcement card online. Please click here. You may return the completed replacement form to us via:
My card says it is a ¡°Junior¡± certification, how do I upgrade my card?
You must be at least 15 years of age to receive a standard certification card. Submit a certification replacement card form (mark ¡°upgrade from junior¡± on the form), and include a copy of your current c-card. Please be sure to include your date of birth on the form. If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the form.
I've changed my name, how to I get a new card to reflect my new name?
Please submit a certification replacement form (mark ¡°name change¡± on the form) with a copy of your current c-card, and a copy of the legal name change documents.
I was certified before 1970, will you still have my certification?
Our hardcopy records begin in 1970. If you were certified before then, you will have to provide the name of your instructor and any documentation you may have.
I was certified outside of the United States, where do I apply for a replacement card?
Please submit your replacement card form to NAUI Headquarters. If we need to, we will contact the service center located in the area in which you were certified.
I am having problems downloading the form, what can I do?
Be sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. It is available free from Adobe. If this does not work, you may obtain a form by calling us at 813.628.6284.
How long does it take to receive my replacement card?
Typically, it takes 2-3 weeks to receive your replacement card. Please allow additional time if we have problems locating your record.
How can I pay for my replacement card?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Please do not send cash.
What if you cannot locate my certification?
If we cannot locate your certification, we cannot issue a c-card without verification from the Instructor. You will not be high quality swiss replica watches charged any fees if we do not issue you a replacement certification card.
'm at my dive destination, but I forgot my card! Can you send a verification of my certification?
Yes, just call us at 813.628.6284, or email, or fax to 813.628.8253. We can send a verification by fax or email.
'm leaving for my trip next week; can I get my replacement card in time?
Expedited services are available for additional charges. Please allow at least 24 hours processing time, and appropriate shipping time.

Like Us On Facebook

Follow Us On Twitter